- stream: byte stream to send to cloud provider
- blob_path: the string indicating the path in the bucket where the bytes will be stored
- prior_created_url: The previously created URL (NOT used for S3)
- content_type: The content type of the stream (NOT used for S3)
- content_start: The content index start (NOT used for S3)
- content_size: The chunk size
- total_size: The total size of the stream
- total_parts_count: The total count of chunks from the stream
- chunk_index: The current index to be sent
- input: The Diffgram Input object where the parts are stored
- batch: If the upload was from a batch upload, the parts will be saved on the batch provided here.
This function's job is to send a request given the url and content byte information. Conceptually this is very very similar to the concept of seeking with a file.
Some examples of chunks transmissions from some cloud providers:
True if upload was successful, False otherwise.
Updated about 2 years ago