- Not getting archived ones. We were already checking the "retry" one that we ignore archived ones we need to also check here (in case it hasn't tried once yet!)
- Expecting this to operate in a thread
- Exclude success status, because if by some strange thing it
tries to retry a successful one we don't really want to do that
not sure if this is a great pattern long term
but while we are still working kinks out of
the retry thing it may avoid issues.
- .first() will always return same element if nothing else changes in DB but generally this isn't relevant
Use with_for_update / skip lock
- Seperate automatic retry from main check
- Smarter routing (for newly collected inputs) based on type, eg video etc
Updated about 1 year ago
Did this page help you?