Diffgram has a built in system startup checker and self tests. During development we run tests on the software itself. This is different. These startup checks are designed to help verify that for your specific configuration everything is inline. Sometimes if a startup check fails it will prevent a container from starting. Check for stopped containers.
Docker may not refresh env variables. Please be aware of this when testing, for example you may change the
.env file but not see any change. You may need to recreate containers or follow the most current best practice for updating env variables.
- Does it work on diffgram.com?
- Does it work locally? (e.g. if running on cloud)
If you run into an issue to best help solve it please contain as much info as possible, e.g.
- Complete error logs, sometimes a screenshot can show more context then copying the specific log
- Env file
- Diffgram version
- Information from SuperAdmin/Install Info page
- Hardware context, where is it running?
- Did the requirements.txt install all properly? If not, has PIP been successfully updated?
install.py script uses
docker compose to launch containers. You can do
docker compose logs to visualize diffgram logs.
The default folder where we mount MinIO data is defined on the docker-compose yaml file at minio volumes.
We assume enough storage and correct permissions on that volume to access this folder.
If not, another option may be to change the volume, such as changing it to
minio_storage:/export, which worked for this user #1294
You may encounter this if you are getting unexpected 500 errors on upload
or in docker logs
Storage resources are insufficient for the write operation .minio.sys/config/config.json
Updated 8 months ago