Your training data installation and configuration is be done by a technical person, or team of people.
High level concerns of installation include:
- Provisioning hardware (cloud or otherwise)
- Doing the initial installation
- Configuring initial Security items, like Identity providers
- Choosing storage options
- Capacity planning
- Maintenance dry-runs like doing updates
- Provisioning initial super users
Most teams shipping complex, revenue impacting products, do their own installation. This is just a reality of the level of importance of the data, and it’s deep connection to end users. Generally data setup is of a more fluid nature then installation of the training data platform itself, so data setup is treated as it’s own section.
Once your install is up and running you can continue with the getting up and running guides.
Updated 10 months ago