Tasks are the central workflow management concept in Diffgram. Tasks:
- Allow Project Managers to setup specific workflows
- Include quality assurance mechanisms
- Manage overall workflow for all media types
Task Definition Basics
- Define what Schema (Labels) are to be used
- Who is to work on it?
- Who is to review it?
- Where is the data coming from?
- What are the instructions?
- What should the UI look like?
And other advanced settings.
Task Use Cases
Common use cases include:
- Create a new dataset
- Continually improve existing dataset
- Review a dataset (e.g. from a Pre-Label process or model result)
Updated about 1 year ago