For Admins and Super Users
Commons Goals of reporting include
- Better understand how a system is being used
- Prevent issues
- Improve performance
Many projects have so much data that it's impractical for an administrator to look at every item. Reporting creates visibility into the system.
- How far along is this project?
- How much work was done in the last week?
- Who is doing the most and least amount of work?
To get truly useful reporting it requires a degree of customization for what's relevant. Diffgram supports your ability to do this by providing
- Default reports
- Report generator, for you to customize your own reports
By default reports show up on the project dashboard.
They can be edited or viewed in more detail.
Updated over 2 years ago