Instances created and edited are automatically saved (after a slight delay).
You can verify this by adding or editing an instance.
Immediately it will display changes detected in the toolbar:
After some time it will save the detected changes.
It will also save detected changes if a variety of other actions are taken, such as changing the frame, navigating to a different page in the app, etc.
Caution, in rare cases there can be save errors. ie. network errors or validation errors.
If in doubt, save before you leave the image / frame.
"Esc" key, or click slider to toggle between modes
Hold and drag points to desired location to move them.
- On the annotation canvas, select the existing annotations by clicking anywhere inside the annotation
Hit "delete" key or delete boxes
- Save the file
- On the instance list select "delete" icon
- Save file
Go to Instances. Select Edit Label.
A menu will appear.
Select desired label:
Go to Sequences and Edit Label
Select desired label.
Updates all Instances in the sequence
Then new sequence number is relative to the sequences existing in the updated label.
In this example the sequence was #3, and now it is #1.
Optional, move to the sequence the label was changed to.
- Attributes that are the same for each label are generally preserved.
- Attributes not present on the new label are lost.
- Attributes present on new label are blank.
For example, an Attribute "Occlusion" is available on "Sign" but not "Clock".
If we move from Sign to Clock the attributes prior filled in won't be visible.
If we move from Clock to Sign the attributes will be blank.
If you experience issues:
- Try clicking anywhere on the browser tab/window. The tab must have "focus" for the hotkeys to work. This is not obvious because the canvas will still render even if the tab is not focused.
- If 1) doesn't work, refreshing the page usually resolves it.
- Send feedback, please describe as much as possible.
Click the keyboard icon to show the hotkeys.
- Settings (Gear icon)
- Toggle "Show removed"
- Click undo icon next to Instance
Undo is not available in some cases.
Adjust brightness, contrast, and gray-scale to better see different parts of the image:
Updated over 1 year ago