In addition to special permissions, Super Admins have a variety of additional functions enabled to help manage the overall system:
- Manage System Level Defaults.
- Super Admin Default View Settings
- View All Projects Page.
- Super Admin Menu. A menu with access to various super Admin Functions
- View Install Info
- View Queue Status
- Set Install Logo
- Delete Objects from UI
- Feature Flag Overrides
- Mock Data Functions
Adds additional in-line information (e.g. IDs).
UI Page to View All Projects System wide.
Super Admins override all feature flag settings, for example project and directory creation limits.
Super Admins are the only user with access to set System Level (cross project) defaults:
- Default Dashboard Reports. Reporting
- Default UI Schema Examples White Label UI Customization Introduction
Super Admins are the only user to hard delete objects from the system.
Click the button from Super Admin Menu or visit
Install information is available, including things like like version tag.
Click on the Super Admin Menu from the primary navigation bar.
Updated 7 months ago