The default in Diffgram is for tasks to be automatically assigned.
This means that a user requests a task, and the next available task is assigned them.
You control who can do the work, and who can review work, the rest is handled automatically.
- Work is assigned "just in time"
- Faster workers can get more work
- No need to manually split up work in advance
- Works out of the box with the Review Loop -> Review Loop 101
- Start Annotating (from dashboard)
- Start Annotating (from specific tasks)
- Completing a task
From the Annotator Home screen.
From a specific task group.
When a user clicks "complete" it will assign the next task.
Another way to think about it,
Tasks sit in a "pool" until an Annotator requests their next task. This means that faster annotators can get more done and tasks aren't artificially held up.
Updated over 1 year ago