To server you faster, we require a minimum level of information to start work work on a ticket.
Tickets without this information will be reverted to "Requires Information from Customer" status.
The following information must be provided:
- A detailed description of the issue.
- What is happening?
- What is the expected behavior?
- What have you already tried?
- When and how often is it occurring?
- What part of the system is this happening in? (Select one of Annotation, Catalog, Workflow, Other)
- How is the system being accessed? (UI/API/SDK)
- What priority is this ticket under Customer SLA Agreement? (e.g. Whole system down, major workflow blocked, major workflow degraded, enhancement)
- Supporting Information
- Appropriate supporting information is provided. (Screenshots, Logs, API Params, Version being used, Env Access granted)
- Primary point of contact for issue? Who will validate fix on customer side?
Please note that SLA responses times are for responses, not resolutions.
Updated 2 months ago